- This event has passed.
MAIN STREET RECOVERY
March 24 - June 6
TUESDAYS WITH THE TREASURER
DO YOU OWN A SMALL BUSINESS?
YOU COULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR UP TO $15,000 IN
EXPENSES INCURRED DURING COVID-19.
The Louisiana Main Street Recovery Program is a new state law designed to reimburse eligible small businesses for up to $15,000 in expenses incurred during COVID-19. Administered by the Louisiana Department of Treasury, the program aims to help small businesses recover from the economic impact of the pandemic.
Louisiana State Treasurer John Schroder will be hosting a Zoom call at 10:30 a.m., where he will provide a brief overview of the program and answer applicants’ questions about the application process.
Some topics will include:
- The goals of the Louisiana Main Street Recovery Program
- Which businesses qualify for financial assistance
- Potential eligible/ineligible COVID-19 expenses
- What documentation is needed to apply for assistance
- What to expect in the application process
We look forward to visiting with you!