[vc_row css_animation="" row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern"][vc_column][vc_column_text]DR-4559-4570-LA / FS 010
FEMA Drive-Thru Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) are accessible mobile offices set up in
parishes affected by Hurricanes Laura and Delta. They are in convenient spots to allow safe
COVID-19 compliant interactions with FEMA staff. Masks or face coverings are required for
service. Survivors remain in their cars. A specialist wearing a mask will receive documents
through the car window and return them.
You can visit a DRC to learn more about FEMA disaster and recovery assistance. You may also get help to
do the following:
▪ Apply for assistance.
▪ Learn the status of your FEMA application.
▪ Understand any letters you get from FEMA.
▪ Find housing and rental assistance information.
▪ Get answers to questions or resolve problems.
▪ Get referrals to agencies that may offer other assistance.
▪ Learn about Small Business Administration (SBA) loan programs.
▪ Lake Charles Civic Center Drive-Thru DRC (Robert Kaufman/FEMA)
No appointments are necessary. Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and closed on Sunday.
Here’s a site that can help you find the locations, hours, and services of DRCs near you: https://egateway.fema.gov/ESF6/DRCLocator
For the latest information on hurricane Laura, visit https://fema.gov/disaster/4559 Or, for hurricane Delta, visit https://fema.gov/disaster/4570...